Build Release Engineer
Build innovative AI based automation solutions for Industry 4.0 using Aquifi’s proprietary 3D Computer Vision technology. Our small tight knit team has been working together for years on the merging of AI and 3D sensors. Come join us and let’s make it happen.
- Design and develop automated tests to ensure that builds and releases are up to quality standards
- Identify issues and promptly report for discussion with the teams
- Ensure the success of all the software builds and releases
- Develop, maintain, and improve testing infrastructure to parallelize and speed up testing activities
- Design, maintain, and improve data storage solutions to keep company data safe and available
- Troubleshoot build, deployment, and system issues
Must possess expertise/ knowledge sufficient to adequately perform the duties of the job being offered. Expertise/ knowledge may be gained through employment experience or education. Such expertise/ knowledge cannot be “quantified” by “time.” Required expertise/ knowledge includes:
- BS\MS in Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in multiple OS and embedded platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Python and scripting languages/techniques
- Knowledge of C++, SQL, Java
- Hard working
- Able to tackle complex problems independently
- Years of related working experience is a plus
- Working experience with Cloud services\AWS is a plus
*Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Aquifi, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
It is the policy of Aquifi, Inc. to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.